Google is the number 1 search engine so when websites receive a penalty for their websites here. It can be a heavy blow.
What is a Google penalty?
What happens if you get a Googe penalty?
How do I know if I have a Google penalty?
So what can I do to fix it?
- React quickly – Get help to check your website out. A trained eye will be able to tell where the problem resides immediately.
Figure out the penalty
– If we know what type of penalty you’ve received we can start fixing the problems sooner.
- Rework – We will help by making sure the links in your site work, that your pages take less than 5s to load and with other image or error problems that may have been overlooked.
- Content Rewrite – A poor quality content makes google want to push your site down lower so instead of waiting for that, hire us to rewrite your content
- Check Backlinks – It is always important to make sure that you have quality backlinks to get your site organic search result or Google will be harsh
- Reconsideration request – We send a reconsideration request for those with a manual penalty. Once Google accepts you’ll find your website gaining traffic once more.
Don’t wait the moment you realize you have a penalty call us to get started. We’re always available and have experience helping create quality website and content.